The doors to Hurdle2Hope™ Life Changing Illness are currently closed and will reopen in July 2022.
Enter your details below to be the first to join and receive an Early Bird discount!Join the Waitlist!
In this 4-week online program you will learn how to use the Hurdle2Hope roadmap to shift your mindset during the many challenges of living with a life changing illness.
Before I Tell You More About This Life-Changing Program, Let's Talk About Who This Course is For...
You're passionate about life. You've always had goals and dreams for your future personally and professionally. Yet your life changing illness has created fear and despondency that you've never had to deal with before.
- Recently been diagnosed an illness and the stress and overwhelm is real and raw
- Been living with the challenges of your illness for some time. Exhausted yet determined to discover how to live well.
You're in the right place and I'm going to share how this program will give you the insights, inspiration and tools to support you on your very own Hurdle2Hope journey.
By the end of this program,
you will have…
- Reset your mindset so you are ready for the challenges of living well with your illness.
- Created a plan to protect your emotional wellbeing and mental health during the moments your illness interrupts your life. New symptoms, stressful news, hospital stays, rehab... there are many examples!
- Decided what changes you need to make in your life, aligning every aspect of your life to your new priorities in living well with your illness.
- Implemented your own weekly wellness plan. Becoming proactive in looking after your overall wellbeing – mind, body and soul.
- Completed your very own Hurdle2Hope self-help guide. You can use this as an emotional checkpoint, creating momentum whenever you are feeling stuck and unsure how to move forward. It will also be your guide when faced with life changing decisions. Perhaps a major decision in relation to your career, or changes that need to happen in your personal life.
What’s Inside Hurdle2Hope Life Changing Illness
Harness your Strength
- Discover how to navigate through the moments that your illness creates stress, anxiety and fear, whilst protecting your emotional wellbeing. Your diagnosis, new symptoms, test results, hospital stays, rehab... too many examples!
Regain your Power
- Feeling frustrated, despondent, exhausted by life. You can have an impact on your experience by articulating new priorities, then releasing aspects of your life that are no longer supporting your life goals. Embrace the freedom, and the shift in energy.
Build your Resilience
- Struggling to deal with the uncertainty your illness creates in your life? Time to shift your focus inwardly and embark on a journey of self discovery. Challenging how you think about and approach your illness and your life. Your illness has demanded your evolution, you've got this!
Look forward with confidence
- You now have your very own Hurdle2Hope self help guide. Filled with insights and learnings that will enable you to look forward in your life with a new found confidence and purpose. Unimagined possibilities really can be part of your future!
Introducing the Hurdle2Hope™ Framework
H . E . A . L . T . H .
There are so many lessons we can learn from Teisha's story, perhaps most importantly, that our often interrupted lives and the hurdles we face can lead us to hope and a new beginning.
- Nicole, writer/blogger
It's one thing to work through life's personal challenges but it's remarkable when that experience is shared so openly and honestly, in an effort to help others.
- Steve, project manager
I really want to put H.E.A.L.T.H. on my fridge to remind myself that I can use this for every day hurdles as a stress reduction tool, as well as a bigger plan to cope with my major health hurdle.
- Sonia, medical administration
Join the waitlist for Hurdle2Hope™ Life Changing Illness
The doors to Hurdle2Hope™ Life Changing Illness are currently closed.
Enter your details below to be the first to join and receive an Early Bird discount. I can't wait to share this course with you.